Reason Studios has announced an update to its Player device that lets you explore fresh and exciting chord sets with an intuitive chord suggestion feature.
Version 1.1 of Chord Sequencer comes with 10+ new workflow features including velocity editing of chords and notes, 47 new chord sets and 27 new patches.
We’ve packed a ton of goodies into this Chord Sequencer update and we just know it’ll help you discover new chords, and make more music than every before. Try it now by signing up for a Reason+ subscription!
Chord Sequencer features
- Explore fresh and exciting chord sets that lead you to chords you may not find on your own.
- Chord suggestion feature, helping you understand which chords fit together naturally and which combinations are more bold, daring or unexpected.
- Stay in control—add your own chords, build your own chord progressions.
- Play chord progressions in sync with your song or export MIDI notes to track in any DAW
- Pre-filled with over 100 chord sets built by seasoned musicians, spanning 15+ styles and genres and over 1500 chords.
Chord Sequencer for Windows and Mac (VST3, AU, AAX, and Rack Extension) is available to purchase at the Reason Studios shop for 74 EUR. The update is free for owners of Chord Sequencer, and it is also included as part of a Reason+ subscription. New users can can sign up and get the first month for just $1 USD.
More information: Reason Studios