Red Rock Sound has launched C1-L1, a vintage compressor Rack Extension effect for Propellerhead Reason developed on the basis of the «МОЛОТ» compressor by Vladg/Sound.
C1-L1 is stereo and mono audio signal dynamic range compressor. C1-L1 compressor has distinctive sound allowing its usage not only for technical purpose of dynamic range compression but also for artistic sound coloration.
C1-L1 compressor besides main dynamic range compression module also contains limiting module, which allows controlling peaks passing through the compressor, mid-range equalizer module doing ISO 226 curves equalization and input signal or gain reduction VU-meter with lamp indicator for limiter operation control.
C1-L1 compressor has adjustable high-pass filter for side chain signal, also supports «parallel» compression and M/S operational mode.
- Two different attack modes: «alpha» and «sigma».
- Softness of compressor characteristics control.
- 7 operation modes: mono; double mono; mono with external side chain signal; mid channel; side channel; M/S; linked stereo..
- Mid-range equalizer and Side chain signal high-pass filter.
- Pre or Post Limiter.
- Attack and release times multiplier.
- Internal Dithering.
- Parallel compression..
- 8x oversampling and 64 bit floating point processing.
- External side chain.
- Gain Reduction CV Output.
The C1-L1 Rack Extension costs 39 EUR.
More information: Red Rock Sound C1-L1