Resomonics has released an update of Reflection, an inspiring cinematic sample library and toolkit for composing soundtracks and trailers.
Version 1.7 of Reflection for Kontakt comes with new filter types, 60 additional patches, GUI updates and more.
It contains 435 presets with everything from Evolving Soundscapes & Distorted ambience, to Lush Pad & complex Rhythms. It has a highly flexible interface with a multitude of tools for designing your own sounds, rhythms and arpeggiations.
Changes in Reflection v1.7
- 3 more filter types added to layers page.
- You can now select from 6 filter types for pre-filter rhythm & LFO.
- A different filter type is allowed per rhythm layer.
- 60 new patches (total of 435).
- New Distopia category with heavily distorted ambient sounds.
- Minor GUI updates (menu’s).
- Fixed some looping on raw starter patches.
- Updated manual.
- Minor bug fixes.
Reflection for Kontakt 5.6.5 or higher (full version) is on sale at 50% off until October 31st, 2017, priced at £24.98 GBP + VAT.