Rigid Audio has announced the release of Ambiloop Volume 2, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
AMBILOOP VOLUME 2 contains 100 cinematic-like electronica & ambient construction kits, delivered in four parts (Bass, Pad, Ambient and Groove).
All loops are synced to your DAW´s host tempo.
Each part also features onboard effects like the Stepfilter that adds instant motion to any part.
Furthermore it comes with 60 different IR´s (Impulse Response files) for KONTAKT´s Convolution Reverb to add interesting “space” to the sounds.
Ambiloop Volume 2 features
- 1.1 GB / 100 Construction Kits (NKI).
- 400 24 BIT/44 KHZ WAV files consisting of:
- 100 Bass Loops.
- 100 Pad Loops.
- 100 Ambient Loops.
- 100 Groove Loops.
- Polyphonic Timestretching.
- Part Mute.
- Groove Loops also playable sliced.
- Modwheel targets: Lowpass Filter, Highpass Filter and Volume per part.
- Volume, Pan, Autopan, Semi Tuning and Double Speed switches per part.
- WAV files ACIDized and ready for any DAW.
- 100% royalty free.
- Mix and match for endless combinations.
- Fully MIDI controllable and mappable.
Ambiloop Volume 2 for Kontakt 5 (full version) is available from Sampleism for the introductory price of £3.49 GBP until February 27th, 2016 (50% off regular).