Rob Papen has announced an update for the SubBoomBass 2 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The update comes with some new features, additional presets and various bug fixes.
SubBoomBass 2 is the successor of the legendary SubBoomBass! Its GUI (graphical user interface) has received a makeover for more comfortable control of all features.
SubBoomBass 2 still has its analogue modelled waveforms on board, but the sound colour has been expanded with new spectrum waveforms, new creative ‘think out of the box’ high quality samples and introducing Karplus-Strong string synthesis!
Changes in SubBoomBass 2 v1.0.0a
- You can now drop & drag dials onto destination (the mod matrix, free envelope / LFO and XY modulation).
- If you set modulation via right click menu, it now opens up appropriate screen, i.e. if you set a control to be modulated by XY , it opens up the XY screen.
- In Sequencer / Mod screen, the mouse scrollwheel changes values i.e. you put it over the sequencer step volume, moving the mouse scrollwheel up / down changes it. NOTE: not all music programs support mouse wheel.
- Other small fixes & improvements.
- New presets in Bank 01 Sequence Presets 03, Bank 02 Sub-Basses Presets 02, Bank 03 Bass Presets 05, and Bank 05 JoMal 02.
SubBoomBass 2 (VST/AU/AAX) is available from Rob Papen and Plugin Boutique for 99 EUR. SubBoomBass users can upgrade for 39 EUR. The plugin is also part of the eXplorer4 bundle.