Rob Papen has launched an updated version of the Predator 2 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Predator 2 is the successor of a legendary synthesizer that has inspired many artists/composers and appears on countless music tracks! As before it combines inspiring presets and cutting edge features to make this your ‘go-to’ synth for contemporary music production.
The user interface has again been designed so that almost all main controls are visible on screen, making it fun and incredibly easy-to-use.
Changes in Predator v18.104.22.168
- Option for big ‘User Waves’ screen.
- Sample Analyze option, to create waveforms.
- New parallel mode for the filters, selectable in Osc-3.
- New presets included: [002 EDM & Dance 01] [003 Synth 01] [005 Trance & PsyTrance 01] [008 Ambient 01] [030 JoMal 02 and JoMal 03].
- (NKS) Bug fix with the X/Y position in ‘Live mode’ not being saved within a song or preset.
- Other fixes.
Predator 2 (VST/AU/AAX) is available for 149 EUR/USD. Existing users can get the latest installer in ‘My products’ at the Rob Papen webiste.
Check out the Live Stream from June 27th, in which Rob shows the new features and plays some of the new presets included in the update.