Rob Papen has announced an update to the SubBoomBass 2 instrument, a 6-voice virtual analog/hybrid synthesizer with a built-in sequencer.
Version 1.0.2 includes over 240 new presets, additional GUI sizes, and some other new features and improvements.
Changes in SubBoomBass 2 v1.0.2
- GUI sizes 100%, 125%, 150% and 200%.
- New control menu in the upper right corner for global features, and for checking for updates.
- Improved top section, Oscillator, Filter, and Sequencer GUI.
- New Zero Latency Filter types & Ring Modulation.
- Post Filter Distortion Mode.
- New Ratcheting feature inside Sequencer.
- New range of samples.
- Grain Sample Mode for granular resynthesis of samples.
- New Monophonic play modes (Low /High note).
- MIDI MPE compatible (Poly MPE).
- Polyphonic aftertouch works correctly now.
- New modulation sources & destinations.
- Clipper / Tremolo / Vibrato & Ring Modulation Effects.
- Ability to order presets by date in Bank Manager.
- 243 new presets.
- And other small bug fixes & improvements.
SubBoomBass 2 costs $99 USD / 99 EUR. The update is free to owners of the synth.
Additionally, Rob Papen’s drum & percussions instruments are on sale at a 30% discount through the month of March.
March into Electronic Drums with a 30% discount on Punch-2, RAW-Kick, and Punch-BD!!! This Month we are alive and kicking with lots of Punch! (pun intended).
The Punch 2 virtual drum machine combines synthesis and samples, and a built-in pattern sequencer. It is $99 USD during the sale. The RAW-Kick and Punch-BD kick drum instruments are $55 USD and $34 USD, respectively.