Samples From Mars has announced the release of SP 909 From Mars, a collection of Roland TR-909 drum sounds sampled into the E-mu SP-1200 sampler.
The SP1200 is one of the only samplers that can actually make the 909 sound better – or at least, different, in a way that may suit your productions better. Originally, I sampled my 909 as a means of having more control over it for my own productions – but I immediately fell in love with the grit, warmth and punch it added.
So, after using these sounds for the past year, I thought it’d be great to create a really minimal, excellent sounding sample pack out of this combo, recorded through our API console and ready for your productions.
SP 909 From Mars features
- 304 SP 909 WAV Samples (24bit).
- Multiple versions of Bass Drum, Snare and Hi Hats with varying Attack, Decay, Tone & Snappy on the 909.
- 16 SP 1200 pitches for every drum voice.
- TR 909 sampled through an SP 1200.
- SP 1200 sampled through an API 1608 console and Apogee Symphony.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- 8 16x Hit Kits for easy jamming.
- 8 groove & midi files from the SP 1200.
The sample pack is on sale for $9 USD for a limited time (regular $29 USD).
More information: Samples From Mars