Sample From Mars has launched a Kontakt version of DX From Mars, an instrument library featuring the sounds of the Oberheim DX drum machine.
The sound of the Kontakt instrument is insane and the sequencer makes for fun, intuitive programming – I prefer both the sound and sequencing of the Kontakt instrument to the original machine (seriously).
DX From Mars for Kontakt features
- Extensive real time control of parameters for every drum voice such as: analog tape pitch, hardware saturation, transient designer, drive, reverb, delay, EQ, parallel compression, and Analog mode.
- 32 step 8 track sequencer with 10 real-time switchable patterns, real-time pattern length adjustment, accent, shuffle, and more.
- 8 outputs, midi learn, sequence learn, and more.
- All samples recorded to tape, processed with 100% analog hardware.
- 800x 24bit WAV Samples – Kick, Snare, Toms, Clap, Shaker, HH, & Crash.
- 28 WAV Loops @ 120 BPM created with an Elektron Octatrack.
- WAVs Compatible with any DAW / Sampler.
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.2 and up (not Kontakt Player).
- You also get: Ableton, Maschine, Logic & WAV versions.
- 660 MB.
DX From Mars for Kontakt is available for purchase for $49 USD.