Sample Logic has announced the release of XOSPHERE 2, a Kontakt instrument for creating unique atmospheres.
XOSPHERE 2 is not only an infinite sound sculpting virtual instrument, it also sports over 2,000 inspiring ready-made soundscape presets derived from content curated by leading sound design and virtual instrument companies.
This strategic collaboration between expert sound designers and powerhouse virtual instrument programmers means that XOSPHERE 2 features a breathtakingly diverse range of timbres. In addition to sounds from Sample Logic, sources have been hand-selected from the best of SOUNDIRON, LOOPMASTERS, AUDIO MODERN, SAMPLETRAXX & BLACK OCTOPUS.
All presets are intuitively organized in a meta-tag based browser where you can favorite and load elements of any preset with extreme ease- all from one screen, a huge asset for those on a tight deadline. It’s a breeze to find the sound you’re looking for without searching for hours.
On the other hand, if knob tweaking is your preference, then XO2 provides many ways to dig deep and craft your own atmospheres with unparalleled flexibility.
XOSPHERE 2 features
- 2,000+ sound sources & presets with a limitless number of sonic combinations.
- 13GB sample content sounds from leading industry developers.
- Dynamic meta-tag browsing system.
- Proprietary 4-core XY sound morphing engine.
- Infinite randomization features for instant inspiration.
- Hot-swappable effect chain technology.
- FX Animator & LFO integration for tempo-synced rhythms.
XOSPHERE 2 for Kontakt (full version) is on sale for the intro price of $299.99 USD (regular $349.99 USD).
Existing XOSPHERE customers can crossgrade for $249.99 USD (regular $299.99 USD), and a bundle of both libraries is $399.99 USD during the intro period (regular $499.99 USD).
More information: Sample Logic