SampleScience has announced the release of Gorilla Bass, a virtual instrument plugin made to easily create heavy and dirty Reese basslines.
Each Reese Bass has been created from scratch, mastered, and heavily processed to perfection. Beware though, these sounds are grungy and loud!
Gorilla Bass comes in two flavors: Free and Pro. The Free version has 15 sounds while the Pro version has 34 sounds. That’s the only difference.
- 34 sounds / 338 MB of samples.
- Room reverb.
- Highpass/Lowpass filter.
- Amplitude range controls.
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato.
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for Windows and macOS High Sierra/Mojave.
- Note: Not compatible with macOS Catalina/Big Sur and up.
Gorilla Bass Pro is available for $20 USD. A free version with 15 sounds / 135 MB of samples is available to download, no email required.
More information: SampleScience