SampleScience has announced the release of a new virtual instrument. Northern Boarders is a sample based plugin featuring multi-sampled organic, electro-acoustic and analog synthesizer sounds.
Each of the 42 sounds included in Northern Boarders can be enhanced using 4 retro-sound layers: field recording, surface noises (from vintage electronics), analog noises (sampled from modular analog synthesizers) as well as transient and artifacts effects.
The main sound can be modulated by a multi-LFO, lowpass/highpass filter, and reverb for further customization.
Northern Boards is a vintage sound machine sure to please fans of early Warp releases, BOC and AFX.
Northern Boarders features
- 42 multi-sampled sounds of analog synthesizers and electro-acoustic sounds.
- Multi-layers engines: field recordings, vintage medias surface noises, analog synthesizers noise colors and waveforms.
- Highpass/lowpass filter.
- Transients from vinyl and audio cassette.
- Artifacts from old media (vinyl and VHS).
- Available as a VST/AU plugin instrument for macOS and Windows 7 and up (32-bit and 64-bit).
The plugin is available for purchsae for $30 USD.
More information: SampleScience