Overloud has launched a sale on Echoson, a recreation of a legendary Italian magnetic drum delay unit, the Binson Echorec.
The GEM series plugin extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing.
The original units have been manufactured in the ’60s and ’70s by an Italian company. They are currently highly demanded thanks to their unique tone which adds a touch of personality to modern recordings.
It’s the secret weapon of many contemporary engineers which use it on vocals, keyboards and drums to achieve a unique tone.
- Super-realistic recreation of the lush ethereal original tone.
- Independent control of each playback head.
- Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right.
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes.
- Adjustable disc speed to change delay time, with BPM sync option.
- Built-in parametric equalizer.
- User adjustable wow/flutter and electrical noise.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B Comparison.
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions.
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel.
Regularly $119 USD, Echoson is on sale at Plugin Boutique for $63 USD until April 30th, 2019. It comes in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats.