VST Buzz has launched a sale on Desert Winds, a virtual instrument from Eduardo Tarilonte, the creator of “Epic World” and “Forest Kingdom”.
The instrument features 21 exotic and oriental soundscapes based on four unique ethnic solo wind instruments, a perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
“Desert Winds” is a 2.5 GB ethnic winds sample library running in the Best Service “Engine” player (VST/AU/AAX format).
In Desert Winds you will find four deeply sampled ethnic wind instruments with up to 6 different real legato types per instrument and amazing playability that will provide you with endless inspiration every time you sit down to play: Armenian Duduk, Persian Ney, Turkish Ney, Zourna
For each of the wind instruments you will find a microtuning folder with 16 patches featuring the most important Arabic/Turkish microtuning tables.
Desert Winds features
- 2.5GB library with 4 unique instruments using 6 different real legato types and 2,000 individual samples (44 kHz-24-Bit).
- Additionally the library offers 21 beautiful and inspiring bonus soundscapes.
- Beautiful, intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Uses the Best Service ENGINE 2 (VST/AU/AAX), no other sampler is required.
- Perfect for Underscore, Ethnic, Ambient music and much much more.
Desert Winds is available from VST Buzz for just 72.99 EUR until May 16th, 2017.
VST Buzz is also still offering 60% off the Carbon Electra synthesizer instrument by Plugin Boutique for one more week.