Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Ohmicide:Melohman, a multi-band distortion processor by Ohm Force.
Ohmicide:Melohman takes the concept of multi-band distortion further thanks to a new, more versatile technology as well as a modern interface and live performance-oriented features.
But in the end, it’s all about sound. From slight dirt to pure carnage, Ohmicide is the best sound killer ever.
- Up to 4 bands, each with a heap of control over dynamics (compress, expand, gate), distortion (gain, type, bias and one extra disto-dependant control), pan (mid side mode included) and even a feedback generator (as in: “my guitar is too close to my amp because I like it that way, any problem sir ?”).
- 37 disto types multiplied by 3 modes (standard, ampsim, odd) for each: yes, that’s 111 distortions to pick from. This means you have all the classics (overdrive, puncher, bit crusher, etc.) and a heap of totally unique ones (Jelly Fish, Frozen, Hip, etc.) allowing you to work on “signature” sounds that truly will be your own..
- Unique Melohman preset morphing technology. Use your MIDI keyboard to morph between presets live for spectactular transition or insane beat design.
- State of the art UI. No “clip” on fine tuning your knob here, thanks to sub-pixel accuracy. Enjoy a slight bit of inertia for controle so good you won’t touch your midi controler (midi bind still supported though).
- Over 1000 presets for bass, guitar, drum, synth, vocal and general purposes.
Ohmicide for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is on sale for just 49 EUR until November 1st.