VST Buzz has launched a sale on Apocalypse Elements, a Kontakt Player instrument library featuring aggressive soundtrack drums and cymbals.
This library is an epic percussion powerhouse built for efficient workflow and incredible sound, with over 40 different drums, over 100 articulations, deep dynamic layering and 8 round-robin variations per velocity.
Apocalypse Elements contains thunderous ensemble and solo bass drums, roaring ensemble and solo toms of all sizes, a massive 8-member snare ensemble and 6 different solo snares ranging from deep 14” wooden bodied snares all the way down to tiny 5” effect snares, ethnic drums of all shapes and sizes, crashes, splashes, cymbals, gongs, Tibetan finger cymbals and much more!
Built from Soundiron’s flagship 25GB Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble – this lighter edition is slimmed down providing just the close microphone position for a full, rich sound, helping put maximum punch into a compact footprint and unbeatable price point accessible to everyone!
Apocalypse Elements features
- 52 Kontakt .nki instrument presets.
- 4519 Samples.
- 4.3 GB Source / 2.24 GB installed (after lossless data compression).
- 24bit / 48kHz stereo source audio.
- 400 Midi Grooves.
- Over 100 drum and cymbal articulations.
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound.
- Customizable key mapping and template design, saving and loading.
- Adaptive meta-arpeggiator system, and DSP Effects Rack.
- Midi Groove loading, playback and customization.
- Perfect for Trailer, Underscore, Hybrid Orchestral music and much more!.
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2+).
Apocalypse Elements is available for just 47.99 EUR until January 17th, 2017.