Plugin Boutique has launched a limited time sale on Universal Audio’s new Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection, offering 50% off on the effect that delivers the sound of the world’s most coveted compressor, the Fairchild 660/670.
The Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection gives you the silky warm compression heard on hundreds of hit records from The Beatles and Pink Floyd to countless Motown classics.* Now you can add the same analog “glow” to your vocals, drums, and entire mix with the most accurate plug-in emulations ever made of these one‑of‑a‑kind tube compressors.
Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection features
- Includes the mono 660 and stereo 670, each with their own sonic attributes and feature sets.
- Models entire electronic path, including tube amplifiers and transformers for complete analog color and behavior.
- Modeled after Ocean Way’s famous, meticulously maintained golden Fairchild channels.
- Lateral-Vertical mode for stereo imaging and balance control.
- Includes custom hardware Stereo Sidechain Link mod.
- Six attack and release Time Constants (plus additional Time Constant variations with Sidechain Link).
- Includes all-new “digital only” features: Sidechain filtering, Dry/Wet parallel blend and Headroom.
- Includes artist presets from Darrell Thorp, Michael Brauer, Ryan West, and more.
Priced only $149 USD for a limited time (regular $299 USD), the Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection comes in UAD Native (VST3, AU and AAX) and Apollo Realtime & UAD‑2 formats.
More information: Universal Audio