VST Buzz has launched a two-week sale on Texture by Devious Machines, offering a 50% discount on the inspirational effects plugin with the heart of a synth.
Ever wanted to have bubbling-water track a keyboard part, or use an explosion to trigger a sequence of pitch-modulating aftershocks? “Texture” makes all this and more possible!
Part FX plugin, part-synth; “Texture” synthesises new layers which track the dynamics of your sound. Now in version 1.5, import any sample as a texture source, with full access to Texture’s powerful granular synthesis engine!
- 340+ inspirational in-built sounds to choose from or import samples to trigger over existing audio.
- Manipulate imported audio with four playback modes.
- Entirely replace drum sounds with new ones, or simply add layers.
- Use as a subharmonic synth for heavyweight bass.
- Instantly add body or bite to drums.
- Emphasise transients by triggering additional hits.
- Add sonic glue to programmed drum tracks.
- Overlay instant dirt with vinyl crackle, tape hiss and digital noise.
- Increase width and depth with percussive reverb tails.
- Generate radical new sounds from rhythmic source material.
- Add organic layers including Foley, crowd noise and ambience.
- Quickly whip up risers and pitch modulated special FX.
- Mac and Windows: VST/AU/AAX plugin.
Texture is on sale for 43 EUR until October 13th, 2020.
More information: VST Buzz