VST Buzz has launched a sale on Scenes From The Multiverse, a 800MB+ cinematic tool kit that was specifically designed for modern action and super hero movies.
Scenes from The Multiverse by Audio Imperia offers epic, blockbuster trailer sounds that are ideal for Underscore, Hybird Orchestral and Trailer music.
This critically acclaimed library was produced by Australian composer and sound designer Joshua Crispin, better known as Generdyn. The perfect candidate as his work has been featured in a vast array of films, TV, advertisements and artistic collaborations.
Joshua’s most recent Really Slow Motion Music placements include the Ant-Man TV Spot trailer, the Terminator Genisys trailer, the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, the San Andreas trailer and the E3 trailer for SOMA.
Scenes From The Multiverse features
- High definition 96kHz / 24bit .WAV files.
- 122 files / 800+ MB.
- 10 patches of Booms, Braaams, Downers, Drones, Short Hits, Designed Hits, Pulses, Reversed FX, Risers and Stretched FX.
- Detailed Soundminer Metadata (Data Sheet: XLS / Data Sheet: PDF).
- Custom Kontakt Patches.
- Comes in both Kontakt + WAV format.
- MIDI CC# learn for complete control.
- Perfect for Underscore, Hybird Orchestral and Trailer music.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 126.96.36.199 or higher.
Scenes From The Multiverse is on sale for just 19.99 EUR until October 4th, 2016 (regular 52.99 EUR).
More information: VST Buzz