Plugin Boutique has announced a 60% discount on the Bad Tape tape saturation audio effect plugin by Denise.
Combining a good old vintage tape sound with harming features makes the Bad Tape a very creative and versatile tool. Want an “out of tune and off the grid” beat or a wonky drum groove? Just keep the detune button pressed and it will create a tape-stop in real time.
Press it shortly for slight slow-downs and speed-ups, or use wow and shake to make it go in and out of tune and go off-grid periodically. Use the mix knob to create tracks that are heavily saturated and detuned, with additional interesting tape artifacts like hiss, squeal and harm.
Bad Tape features
- Mix: Smoothly mix in different extreme tape artifacts with great precision.
- Detune (Tape stop): Slow down the tape in real time, as if you would press your finger on the tape reel.
- Wobble & Shake: Randomly detune the pitch of your track like your tape machine has an inconsistent playback speed.
- Harm: Introduce failing tape artifacts with subtle bitcrushing.
- Squeal & Noize: Add old tape machine noises for character and vibe.
- Colour & Speed: Adjust the colour and speed of the tape for a unique flavour.
- Saturate your tracks for that good old vintage tape sound. Warm and smooth character due to hysteresis emulation.
- Comes with presets for synth, drums, bass and classic tape-style effects.
- Low CPU usage & works offline without dongles or complex licence managers.
Bad Tape is on sale for £12.95 GBP / $15 USD until December 5th, 2021.
More information: Denise