VST Buzz has launched a sale on the Klusterkitt Bundle, a Kontakt instrument collection featuring a unique hybrid convolution rhythm engine and dynamic hybrid drum kits.
The bundle includes Konstruktor and Fabrikator.
The “Klusterkitt Bundle” consists of two highly flexible hybrid drum designers and kit builders allied to a powerful convolution engine.
Both are perfect for generating fresh, dynamic rhythms in all types of music, from Hip Hop to Downtempo – with a deep focus on texture, motion, and spatial elements.
Klusterkitt Bundle features
- 1.1GB of Hybrid Convolution Rhythm Engine & Dynamic Hybrid Kits.
- Includes Klusterkitt Konstruktor and Fabrikator.
- Both instruments are Multi-Out Capable: kit slots can be routed to separate output channels for automation control and 3rd party plugins.
- Total of 7,566 Stereo 48kHz/24bit samples and 967 Instruments.
- 394 Custom-designed convolution impulse responses.
- 7 Independently controllable drum kit slots.
- 6 Round-robin layers for every articulation.
- Separate LP/BP/HP filters with dedicated cutoff/resonance controls for each kit slot.
- 180 Factory Kits.
The bundle is on sale for 21 EUR until January 1st, 2019 (regular 70 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz