Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the EC-300 Echo Collection echo and chorus effect plugin by McDSP.
The EC-300 Echo Collection brings the sounds of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plug-in.
The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
EC-300 Echo Collection features
- Three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog.
- Wide variety of character modes per delay tape.
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features.
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation.
- Tap tempo and session sync.
- Over 75 SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) included.
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions.
EC-300 Echo Collection (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for only $79 USD; the HD version is $99 USD.
McDSP’s NR800 Noise Reduction real-time noise reduction processor for music production, post production, and live sound is also up to 44% off this weekend.
The NR800 operates with no internal latency and does not contaminate the original source material with artifacts such as those found by noise reduction plug-ins that utilize transform-based processing.
The NR800 operates on mostly broadband frequencies, but can also be focused in a narrow portion of the frequency spectrum using noise reduction focus points. A set of input filters and be configured with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct, and can be set at frequencies independent of noise reduction focus points.
NR800 Noise Reduction features
- HPF and LPF pre-filtering.
- Eight bands of focusable noise reduction.
- Noise reductions modes and noise reduction bias.
- Snap Gain and Snap Threshold for fast setup.
- Overall noise reduction range and response control.
- McDSP Emmy Award-winning engineering.
NR800 is on sale for $99 USD (Native) / $149 USD (HD).
The offer expires October 23rd, 2018.
More information: McDSP