MOK has announced the release of a dual filter effect with sound sculpting features to aid in mixing, or add new dimensions in rhythm and timbre to recorded tracks.
Filtryg is an inspired filter effect, featuring an integrated envelope follower, wide range LFOs, and MIDI keyboard tracking, which each react to your playing as well as your source audio.
“Artists and producers are constantly looking for new effects to drive their creativity,” said Taiho Yamada, co‐founder and EVP of Product at MOK.
“With Filtryg, we wanted to provide a world-class filter effect that could be anything from a precise mixing tool, to an imaginative sonic companion for your instruments. Thanks to our synthesis-proven filter DSP technology, Filtryg produces metamorphic tracks that will impress even the most innovative musician. We can’t wait to hear what people do with it.”
- Dual filter configuration in Series, Parallel or Mixed for flexible timbral shaping.
- 12 dB State Variable Filter (LP, HP, BP, N), 24 dB Ladder Filter (LP, HP), and multiple Biquad Filter choices, each with distinct personality and character.
- Morph knob morphs between State Variable Filter modes for dynamic filter variation.
- Drive knob adds punch and crunch to the Ladder and Biquad Filter output.
- Audio rate Filter FM enables unusual harmonic generation capabilities.
- Keytrack modulation control for integrating keyboard performance.
- Envelope Follower for direct interaction with input audio and sidechain pumping effects.
- Tempo synchronized LFOs and threshold triggered Envelopes for rhythmic modulations.
- Customizable color themes and language settings.
Available at an introductory discount from the MOK website, the plugin is priced $34 USD for a limited time (regular $49 USD). It supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.