killihu has updated the Sequencer-Ki Max For Live MIDI sequencer to version 1.1.
The update brings some new features, improvements and fixes to the 16-track sequencer with randomization options and envelope lanes to control velocity, map Live controls or output MIDI CC.
Changes in Sequencer-Ki v1.1
- Probability per step. Random adjustment per track and individual adjustment for each step using envelope lane B.
- Different playback modes per track: Forward / Backward / Ping-Pong / Ping-Pong Reversed / Random.
- Copy/Paste data between tracks (notes and envelopes). Envelopes can be copied and pasted into any other envelope.
- Resize sequencer window. Available zoom levels: 100% / 110% / 120% / 130% / 140% / 150% / 160% / 170% / 180% / 190% / 200%.
- Auto-rename tracks based on Ableton Live Drum Rack names.
- Random Note Length between 0 ms and 1000 ms.
- The Link button allows changing more parameters at the same time.
- Clearer indication of which parameters are locked.
- Updated PDF manual.
- Fixed a bug that made the Swing control at 100% equal to 0%.
- Fixed the height of some controls when automating them with Ableton Live automation.
Sequencer-Ki for Ableton Live costs 29 EUR.
More information: killihu