Nugen Audio has released an update to the SigMod modular utility plugin that extends the functionality of your plugins and DAW with 12 single-process modules.
The version 126.96.36.199 maintenance update comes with added hosting for VST2 and AU plugins to the Insert module.
Instantly enhance the functionality of your plug-ins and DAW with twelve different signal modification units. Explore new creative possibilities and quickly add missing features. Each module can easily be inserted, swapped and moved around making new options to correct, convert or tweak your audio.
Changes in SigMod v188.8.131.52
- Added hosting for VST2 and AU to Insert module.
- Added wet, dry and link controls for Insert module.
- Added support for more than one Insert module.
- Added plug-in list search bar.
- Added ability to manually load plug-ins from browser.
- Added ability to disable plug-in list filtering by channel count.
- Fix for occasional crash when using Delay module.
- Fix for latency issues in Insert module.
- Fix for AU validation issue due to version number.
- Greater stability for scanning 3rd party plug-ins.
The free update is recommended for all existing users.
SigMod is available for purchase from Plugin Boutique for a limited time discounted price of $29 USD (regular $49 USD).
The offer expires November 21st, 2019.
More information: Nugen Audio