Cmusic Production has announced the release of Solo Clarinet, a virtual clarinet instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The SOLO Clarinet Kontakt library is designed to allow the user to realistically simulate almost any melody that a real clarinet in any style can play – whether it’s jazz, classical or folk.
It was recorded using two microphones (A is a large aperture with a cardioid pattern, and B is a ribbon microphone with an eight). This allows you to change the balance between the two microphones to achieve a more suitable tone.
Solo Clarinet features
- Legato, Portamento, Glissando Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (6 layers).
- Sustain vibrato for each note (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato for each note (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short and long for each note (4 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 bpm default, 2 layers).
- Rips chromatic short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Crescendo short and long.
- Diminuendo, pfp.
- Trills HT, Trills WT, Flutter, Growl, Sliders long and short, Ends.
- Fast trills between notes in octave range.
- Humanize function.
- 3.26 GB on disc, 5 271 samples, 44.1 KHz / 24-bit.
Solo Clarinet is available for the intro price of $51.35 USD until October 31st (regular $79 USD). Requires Kontakt 5 or higher, full version.
More information: Cmusic Production