Signum Audio has announced Bute Loudness Analyser, an elegant and comprehensive loudness analysis suite that boasts the widest array of presets found in any loudness meter.
Through an incredibly user-friendly interface and huge array of traditional and online presets included in one meter, Signum Bute helps you meet loudness standards with fewer clicks. An absolute essential for post-production engineers. Try it out for yourself.
Bute Loudness Analyser features
- Synchronise to your chosen DAW, seamlessly integrating into your workflow and allowing for automatic re-metering.
- Custom Warning System points you directly to places of interest in your mix that require attention.
- Ergonomic interface with free scaling, history view, window size adjustment and real-time updates due to any changes in visual settings.
- Multi-Platform, supports VST, AAX and AU plugin formats.
- Detailed and accurate insight with real-time analysis of short-term and momentary loudness, true peak and traditional RMS.
- Adjustable Loudness and True Peak Targets so you can create your own custom presets.
- Fully compliant with the ITU-R BS.1770-1, ITU-R BS.1770-2, ITU-R BS.1770-3, EBU R128 standards, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Check and more.
- Exportable Logs so you can prove compliance with loudness standards.
Bute Loundness Analyser is available for purchase for £200 GBP for a stereo version, and £250 GBP for a surround version. Prices excl. tax.
More information: Signum Audio