Sinevibes has announce that all of its current desktop effect plugins are now compatible with PC computers running the Windows operating system.
Every plugin now features package installers with AAX and VST3 builds, and requires a 64-bit PC computer with Windows 8.1 or later. The new packages are also available to all existing customers at no extra cost, and can be obtained from the updates page on the Sinevibes website. The pricing for the plugins remains unchanged.
In addition to this, every single desktop plugin in the Sinevibes catalog has received a small update: this includes new preset tools functionality, improved macOS package installer, and other subtle enhancements. Mac customers who don’t need the new Windows package installers are still encouraged to update the plugins they own at their earliest convenience.
Windows-ready Sinevibes plugins:
- Albedo granular reverb.
- Blend v2 multi-voice chorus.
- Corrosion v2 multi-algorithm distortion.
- Dipole v2 through-zero flanger.
- Dispersion v2 bouncing-ball delay.
- Droplet v2 raindrop delay.
- Eternal v2 barber-pole flanger.
- Luminance v2 shimmer reverb.
- Whirl v2 barber-pole phaser.
- Rerun v2 self-randomizing repeater.
The new Mac+Windows Collection bundle with all 10 currently available plugins is also offered for $229 USD (31% discount).