SIR Audio Tools has released version 1.2 of StandardCLIP, a clipper effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
StandardCLIP is a new advanced clipping-plugin. You can use StandardCLIP as a dynamic tool to increase the volume or as an effect to add odd harmonics to your signal. StandardCLIP offers high quality oversampling up to the factor 256 and a large variety of options.
Changes in StandardCLIP v1.2
- New possibility to change the range of the input/output meter scale via the options menu.
- New possibility to change the minimum and maximum scale values of the gain difference meter via the options menu.
- To save CPU-consumption the new silence bypass will be automatically activated if the input audio level is below -190 dB. You can turn off this behavior via the options menu.
- Fixed an issue with WaveLab (fade-ins with rendering).
- Changed fader scale.
- Minor performance optimizations.
StandardCLIP for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 19 EUR / $25 USD.