Skrasms is working on Scratcher, a (currently) stand-alone application for drawing complex turntable scratches, with modes for editing both record and fader movement.
- Breakpoint Editor for Turntable Movements
- Adjustable “Hand” Slowness
- Special “Musical Editing” Features
- Scaling and Pasting Scratches to Any Length
- Scratch File .sch Saving/Loading
- Project File .spj Saving/Loading (remembers midi and wave info)
- Fast File Browser
- Rewire Support
- Small Library of Basic Scratches
- Wave Rendering
The latest beta (v0.65) is a stand-alone application, but a VST version is planned. A manual is available as well (which I will need to read since I couldn’t get any useful sounds really…)
Visit Skrasms’ Scratcher page for more information and a link to download the latest beta.