SKYLIFE has announced the release of a major update for its SampleRobot sampler software for Windows and Mac.
SampleRobot 6 Pro can simplify complex audio sampling processes significantly due to fully automated recording procedures, Midi remote control, batch processing and extensive multisample format export options.
SampleRobot 6 Pro has been redesigned from the ground up to offer users a new sampling experience. The loop and transient editor WaveRobot has become the central part of the new modular graphical user interface. Sections can be pulled out of the dock and placed anywhere on the working screen(s).
For the first time in the history of SampleRobot the new version 6 comes as a native macOS application in addition to the Windows 10 build. A lot of the improvements realized in SampleRobot 6 Pro are based on feedback from professional users and sound library developers.
Changes in SampleRobot 6 Pro
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Large-scale Midi monitor.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive Project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Library and user bank export for Yamaha Montage.
- Optimized activation process.
SampleRobot 6 Pro is available for 249 EUR. The upgrade from previous versions is 119 EUR.
More information: SampleRobot