Plugin Boutique has announced a limited time sale on Softube’s FET Compressor, an impressively faithful modeling of one of the most iconic compressors of all time.
Each single stage of has been modeled separately to achieve the exact sound and behavior of the original analog unit.
FET Compressor is loved for its aggressiveness and its tendency to add some tasty distortion to the sound source when driven hard.
This compressor loves to be slammed and abused. But few things are so good they can’t be improved, so we added a couple of nice features that makes it even more flexible than the hardware original.
FET Compressor features
- Sweet input and output stage distortion.
- Super fast attack time (just like the original).
- Lookahead (in case you don’t find the original’s attack time fast enough).
- Modeled “All buttons in” mode.
- Continuous ratio (even between 20:1 and ALL) – but if you want the fixed ratios of the original, just click the ratio labels around the knob.
- Parallel compression.
- Detector low and high cut filters.
- External side chain.
- Stereo with synchronized gain reduction.
- Very CPU friendly.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, FET Compressor is on sale for only $29 USD until September 26th, 2022.
More information: Softube