Softube has introduced the Celestion Speaker Shaper, a cutting-edge cabinet designer that ups the ante on speaker sound shaping and makes IR loaders obsolete.
Celestion Speaker Shaper replaces the need for Impulse Response loaders by enabling you to set up two cabinets in parallel and independently adjust specs for, well, just about everything. Tweak your favorite speakers or bring your dream rig to life. Either way, Celestion Speaker Shaper will blow you away.
Celestion Speaker Shaper features
- A speaker cabinet designer for guitars, bass, synths, and more.
- Created in collaboration with and officially licensed by Celestion.
- Featuring 11 well-known Celestion speaker models for guitar and bass.
- Set a myriad of parameters to your exact specifications.
- Adjust existing setups or create never-before-heard rigs.
- Sculpt speaker sound in an entirely new and modern way.
- Two versions included: Celestion Speaker Shaper native plug-in and Celestion Speaker Shaper for Amp Room.
Also available is the new Marshall Murder One Lemmy Signature, a plugin that brings the genuine sound of Motörhead’s Lemmy Kilmister right in your DAW.
Conjure up Motörhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister. Do you see him? Bass in hand, in front of a backline of Marshall amps and cabs, a modified Super Bass 100W – emblazoned with Murder One – in pride of place.
The legends Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page used the Super Bass 100W, but Lemmy made it legendary. Now, this rare rig is available for the first time in plugin form as a Softube exclusive. Marshall Murder One Lemmy Signature is a precise emulation of the rebel rocker’s original amp and custom cabs. The embodiment of heavy metal history, it’s perfectly suited for rock & roll and punk rock sounds for both bass and guitar. Softube Murder One. It’s built to win.
Marshall Murder One Lemmy Signature features
- A fully-loaded native plug-in that offers the authentic rock & roll and punk rock sounds of Motörhead’s Lemmy Kilmister for bass and guitar.
- A precise model of the Mashall Super Bass 100W featuring two channels, three-band EQ, and three 12AX7 pre-amp tubes.
- Dual cabs expertly captured by long-time Motörhead producer Cameron Webb: MF280L 4×12″ and the oversized 1979L 4×15″.
- The mic setup used to achieve Lemmy’s sound as positioned by Cameron Webb and featuring SM7B, MD421, SM57, and D12 VR microphones.
- Guitar and bass presets that epitomize Lemmy’s distinctive sound.
- Amp Room-ready with two modules that feature Lemmy’s Murder One amp and his unique cab setup.
The plugins are available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) at an introductory price of $89 USD / 89 EUR until December 16th, 2021.
More information: Softube