Plugin Boutique is offering an exclusive 66% discount on the Marshall Kerry King Signature amplifier effect plugin by Softube that models the custom hardware Kerry King signature amp from Marshall.
Thrash metal is visceral, energetic, aggressive. Getting the right depth and texture of sound, the right bite in the attack, the right snarl on the tail, is essential. You need an amp like a wild animal, like a fighter, like a beast.
Kerry King has spent four decades at the vanguard of the scene, blazing trails and busting guts with his edgy in-your-face sound, so naturally his signature amp – the custom Marshall 2203KK, a.k.a. “The Beast” – is the only place to start if you’re after super high gain and punchy articulation in a single rig.
Marshall Kerry King Signature features
- A faithful emulation of the Kerry King Signature amplifier, Marshall 2203KK a.k.a. “The Beast”.
- Two Marshall Mode Four cabinets recorded in two studio setups and one live stage setup.
- The studio setups ‘Studio’ and ‘Custom’ are recorded by the famous producer Terry Date in Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles.
- The ‘Live’ setup is recorded by Chris Paccou at Hovet Arena in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Over 25 finely tuned Kerry King-inspired presets that define the sound of Kerry King.
- Three different cabinet recording options: Studio, Live and Custom.
- ‘Studio’ has five different mix-ready microphone combinations to choose from, ‘Live’ has Kerry King’s live setup as one setting with two microphones and ‘Custom’ has seven different microphone choices to combine freely.
- The cabinets and microphone options are presented in pictures and graphics in ‘Studio’ and ‘Live’. In ‘Custom’, each microphone is controlled as a studio channel strip that includes pans, volume faders, on/off, and phase.
Regularly $99 USD, the plugin is on sale for only $33 USD until October 31st, 2021. It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: Softube