Softube has announced the release of Transient Shaper, a dual band transient effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Being able to control the attack and decay of a sound is tremendously useful for anyone mixing music. But Softube’s Transient Shaper goes beyond that due to the fact that it’s a dual band processor.
This means that the user can set it to affect only the treble or bass portion of a sound—separately for the Sustain and Punch parameters—and leave the rest untouched. This opens up a new realm of possibilities.
Transient Shaper features
- Dual band transient processing tool.
- Add or reduce punch and/or sustain from any sound.
- Affect either the whole frequency spectrum, only the high frequencies or only the low frequencies.
- User selectable crossover frequency.
- Clip section adds output distortion.
Transient Shaper for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 USD.