Plugin Boutique has launched a limited time sale on Solid State Logic’s SSL X-Saturator, offering an 87% discount on the native plugin emulation of a versatile analog distortion circuit.
X-Saturator delivers a stunning range of analogue style distortion effects. It is an emulation of an analogue circuit that introduces either 2nd order valve style or 3rd order transistor style distortion or a blend of the two. At low drive settings the distortion is mild and can add gentle warming to help instruments sit nicely in a mix or to add a little extra edge to help instruments cut through a mix. As drive levels are increased so too is the level of distortion until at high drive levels heavy distortion occurs.
SSL X-Saturator features
- Saturation plug-in with a huge range of distortion characteristics.
- Adds pleasing analog-style even- and odd-order harmonics.
- Choose from valve saturation or transistor saturation or blend the two.
- Control the edge of the distortion, ranging from smooth to hard.
- Wet/Dry knob for processing in parallel.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX), the plugin is on sale for only $14.99 USD until January 4th, 2023 (regular $119.99 USD).
More information: Solid State Logic