Sonible has announced the release of the latest addition to its collection of artificial intelligence powered tools for music production.
Smart:reverb delivers custom-tailored reverb by adjusting its processing to the individual characteristics of the input material. In addition, the plugin creates an intuitively navigable reverb matrix that helps users quickly find the right sound.
Sonible’s approach of computing reverb based on the source signal rather than working with presets or pre-recorded impulse responses is a completely new way to meet the uniqueness of every creation.
Because no two audio tracks are the same, smart:reverb’s processing focuses on the individuality of every signal. With a single click, the plug-in quickly analyzes the source material to create every reverb from scratch. By custom-fitting the reverb to the spectral and temporal characteristics of the input signal, typical problems like disturbing resonances or muddy reverb tails are avoided from the very beginning.
Simultaneously, smart:reverb computes a reverb matrix that provides a range of styles for the reverb at hand—each of them tailored to the input signal. Guided by descriptive properties, users can quickly find the style that best suits their creative visions without having to rummage through hundreds of presets.
- Custom-tailored reverb in just a few seconds.
- Reverb matrix with a wide spectrum of different styles.
- Interactive representation of the reverb’s anatomy.
- Time- and frequency-dependent adjustment options for maximum decay control.
- Time-dependent spread and density control to design the right sound.
- Creative features like Infinite and Freeze for layering sounds.
- Signal-adaptive controls for reverb width, color and clarity.
- Pre-filter EQ to quickly shape the signal.
The plugin is on sale for an introductory price of 89 EUR until September 10th, 2020. The regular price is 129 EUR (incl. VAT). The plugin is also available as part of the smart:bundle and Studio Bundle.