Sonivox has announced the released of Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion, a new virtual instrument for Mac and PC.
It features over 12 Gigabytes of more than 200 instrument presets all designed by SONiVOX’s award winning sound designers to deliver explosive sounding drums and percussion, for use in a cinematic context.
An integral part of Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion is a new technology called Intelligent Rhythm Control™, or IRC.™
Intelligent Rhythm Control Technology is a new concept in music production that offers real-time rhythm correction for maximizing in-time musical performance.
I.R.C., intercepts and adjusts MIDI events as they occur, seamlessly integrating each note into the host timeline and enabling users to create propulsive drum & percussion tracks with fluidity and ease. With I.R.C. enabled it is impossible to play out of time.
Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion features
- Over 200 earth-quaking percussion patches.
- All programs are multi-velocity, and multi-take round robin for the utmost in realism.
- SONiVOX’s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C.) technology.
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion is instantly compatible with any MIDI controller.
- Independent Zone (per-drum) Tempo-Synched Variable Resolution Roll/Retrigger Mode.
- 8 User-assignable stereo outputs and 8 User-assignable effects busses complete with onboard EQ, and tempo-sync delay.
Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) is available to purchase for $299.99 USD.