Sonus Dept. has announced the release of Empyrealm, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring a collection of atmospheric sounds.
The library comes with over 2.8 GB of content with sounds from ethereal pads to eerie drones, from nature sounds to diaphanous metal percussions.
Its complex architecture features a 2D vector with 4 seamlessly morphable layers of sound and a series of effects of any kind, plus three multishaped LFOs to modulate volume, pan and pitch. Moreover, every parameter is fully automatable, for a total of 115 automation destinations. Building up lively and ever changing textures has never been so easy!
- 67 patches for Kontakt for over 2.8 GB of sounds (compressed size).
- All the patches have a vast range of effects, including: filters, equalizer, delay, reverb, phaser, pitch envelope and spatial effects. You won’t need any additional effects to obtain the exact sound you are looking for.
- Each of the 115 parameters is fully automatable, you can create evolving and realistic sounds in a breeze.
- Everything you hear was sampled or rendered at 96 kHz / 24 bits. You will notice the pristine quality of every single sound.
- Every patch has its own GUI, carefully crafted and oriented towards usability and beauty.
Empyrealm is available for 29 EUR. Requires Kontakt 5.6 or higher, full version.
More information: Sonus Dept.