Sonuscore has announced the release of a new revolutionary orchestral engine that taps into the power of the modern age to bring ever-evolving soundscapes to the tip of your fingers.
Powered by the free Kontakt Player, Time Textures allows sound textures to continually evolve in ways that are impossible for simple, pre-recorded sample loops without a great deal of editing.
Using advanced algorithmic techniques, orchestral instruments have been given a depth, movement, and beauty that don’t readily exist in the natural world. With a simple modulation design, you can warp and bend 13 instruments into new textures and sonic realities. The power is yours.
Time Textures features
- Revolutionary orchestral engine.
- Simple-yet-complex modulation system for intricate and ever-evolving soundscapes.
- Fully controllable sonic progression with mod wheel for unique textures.
- Uses multiple articulations for each orchestral section.
- Over 200 ready-to-go naturalistic & cinematic ensemble presets.
- 25 meticulously recorded and sampled instrument patches.
- 6.17GB of uncompressed data.
Regularly 249 USD/EUR, Time Textures is on sale for the introduction price of 199 USD/EUR until July 8th, 2022.