Softube has announced the release of a brand new audio plugin which brings instant, extreme lo-fi digital reverb for creative production and sound design.
With an inspiring interface and key features such as variable sample rate and selectable aliasing filter types, Wasted Space is the reverb to grab when you need instant, extreme digital lo-fi character.
Wasted Space gives you the retro ’80s aliasing artifacts currently in vogue in pop and electronic genres and takes them to eleven.
Put Wasted Space straight on a track to bring elements to the front of the mix or get a full low-fidelity sound by using it on a bus. With Wasted Space, you can go from lackluster to out-of-this-world in a flash.
Wasted Space features
- Intentional exaggeration of aliasing artifacts that were present in early digital reverbs.
- From the makers of TSAR-1 Reverb, TSAR-1R Reverb, Spring Reverb, Atlantis Dual Chambers, and more.
- Variable sample rate and selectable aliasing filter types let you quickly find your ideal lo-fi vibe.
- High pass filter to reduce low-end rumble.
- Predelay and time sliders to effortlessly adjust traditional reverb parameters.
- Dry/wet slider for finding the perfect balance on a track or going completely wet on a bus.
- Featuring Softube Extended Features for even more control.
Wasted Space for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale for the intro price of 35 USD/EUR until July 31st, 2022 (regular 59 USD/EUR).