Sound Magic has announced the release of Cinema Grand, a hybrid modelling virtual instrument featuring two grand pianos that aim to meet the needs of working composers in today’s film, television, and video game industries.
Cinema Grand features two pianos that have a charming mellow sound, with a smooth dynamic transition from ppp to ff.
Powered by the latest Hybrid Modelling technology, Cinema Grand offers you the best from both sampling and modelling worlds. The Authentic Sound of Sampling combined with the Playability of a Modelled Piano.
Cinema Grand features
- Offering authentic sample sounds with the playability of a modeled piano, hybrid modeling technology embodies over 197 GB samples.
- Style Designer helps set the piano’s musical style with a simple knob, be it pop, jazz, rock, classical or soft, and change internal parametric.
- Provides up to 12 microphone perspectives.
- HD Velocity Layers can express up to 65,536 velocity layers and around 1000 layers have an audible difference.
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Scala Tuning System allows users to experiment with different tunings and choose from more than 10,000 tunings.
- The Multi-Dimensional Resonance engine perfect represent different resonance inside a piano.
- Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
- Artificial Intelligence Tools will check the response of your keyboard and pedals automatically to find your ideal velocity response curve in seconds.
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution.
Cinema Grand for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is on sale for $99 USD for a limited time. You can also save up to 71% off on other instruments and effect plugins until March 2nd, 2020.
More information: Sound Magic