Sound Magic has announced Lucky Bean Piano, a virtual German vintage upright piano instrument for Windows.
Expertly tuned by technicians, this vintage upright maintains an amazing quality of sound. Not sound like a grand piano, but It is a great piano for a modern pop, rock or jazz recording.
You will find it sits well in your mix and also it will add special flavor that those grand pianos do not have to your music. During its over 70 years’ life, some of the world’s greatest pianists have recorded legendary albums on it including Duke Ellington, Van Kliburn, Chick Corea and many others.
Lucky Bean Piano features
- Gives the user control over every aspect of the piano including hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Real Piano Legato can make the legato passages more realistic with sustaining tone.
- Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano and change the keyboard response.
- 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
- Fast load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
Lucky Bean Piano for Windows (VST/Standalone) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.