Sound Particles has announced the release of a free plugin designed to add depth to music. Air | Music Edition simulates the distance and depth of musical elements quickly and realistically in any mix.
The plugin comes with a modernized and light take on the original Air plugin, with a UI and features that are tailored to anyone working in the music industry, from the beginner to the pro.
Nuno Fonseca, founder and CEO of Sound Particles says:
“We wanted to thank our fans for their support with the free version of Air for the music production industry. With a new design and just one button, now it’s easier to achieve natural performance results in the studio.”
Air | Music Edition features
- Brand new look: With this new version of the plugin, get an updated and spectacular new design and UI.
- Distance Attenuation: Control the amount of additional attenuation you would get with different distances by controlling the variation of the audio gain.
- Natural results: Air is much more accurate than a simple low-pass filter, using scientifically measured frequency response values of air dampening.
- Frequency response: With Air | Music Edition, you can see the actual frequency response that is being applied to the music.
- World Units: Do you prefer “meters” or “feet”? Full integration with Imperial and Metric units, for an easy and more welcoming workflow for everyone.
Available in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats Air | Music Edition is free to download.
More information: Sound Particles