SoundGhost has announced the release of its first audio plugin for Windows and Mac. An inspiring creative tool, Texturize adapts to any audio and seamlessly layers dense textures over the original sound.
Includes over 200 original noise sources from retro recording devices, unique foley and organic rainfall, to modular synthesizers and electromagnetic drones. Shape the texture using envelope controls, sculpt the frequency content with high-quality filters, plus import and store your own samples for instant recall.
- Adaptive envelope follower plugin (VST3/AU) with rise and fall controls.
- 200+ sounds included with built-in sounds browser.
- Sample import with wav, mp3, flac, ogg and aiff formats supported + ‘user’ browser category.
- Parallel 24db high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Mute the input signal to solo the selected texture.
- Deactivate the envelope follower to assist editing or to use texturize as a noise source.
- Waveform view for editing start and end points.
- MIDI control and automation supported.
- Plugin window resize functionality.
- Native Apple silicon support.
Texturize is available at an introductory 25% discount, priced £29 GBP for a limited time.
More information: SoundGhost