Soundiron continues the series of sample libraries featuring instruments created by master instrument inventor Bart Hopkin.
The Hopkin Instrumentarium: Miago Trod brings the sounds of a giant resonating lamellophone.
This library further expands the sonic palette of the series with an instrument that has never been seen or heard before. It has a mysterious bassy and metallic timbre, ideal for your next project that needs something truly unique.
You’ll also find a wide assortment of playable tuned and untuned articulations, sound-design textures, pads, drones that take the concept beyond its source material and into the realm of pure imagination. Along with mallet & hammer strikes, taps, knocks, scrapes, slides and bounces. It’s made for the Kontakt Player 6.1 or higher.
Miago Trod features
- 1 Master preset and 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 1 Unique Hand-crafted metal lamellophone.
- Mallet Strikes, Hammer Strikes, Taps, Bounces, Slides, Knocks, Taps, Scrapes.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- 2,907 Stereo Samples.
- 3.72 GB Installed (6.73 GB Uncompressed).
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.1+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.
The instrument library is on sale for $29 USD until September 29th, 2020 (MSRP $39 USD).
More information: Soundiron