Waves Audio has announced that the SoundStudio STG-2412 audio interface for live sound is available to preorder.
Sporting 24 inputs and 12 outputs, premium preamps, easy SoundGrid connectivity and a rugged design, this interface is the perfect stagebox for the eMotion LV1 live mixer.
STG-2412 features 24 mic/line inputs with high-performance microphone preamps; 12 balanced line outputs; and a headphone amp with level control. The stagebox is housed in a rugged, road-ready 4U chassis, built to last and perform optimally under the most demanding touring conditions.
STG-2412 connects easily to the eMotion LV1 mixer and to any other software and hardware in your SoundGrid network, including your recording software of choice, all via a single Ethernet cable, so you can mix, monitor and record in pristine sound quality, live or in the studio.
SoundStudio STG-2412 features
- 24 XLR/TRS mic/line inputs.
- 12 XLR line outputs.
- High-performance microphone preamps with digital remote control.
- Low input noise at both high and low gain settings.
- High slew rate and very low THD.
- 48V phantom power with LED indicator per input.
- Input clipping LED indicator per input.
- etherCON connector with secure latching system.
- SoundGrid digital audio network protocol.
- Supports sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
- External word clock input and output.
- AES digital in and out.
- Headphone output with level control.
- MIDI in and out.
- 4U rack mount package.
- Universal input power supply.
- 1-year warranty.
The SoundStudio STG-2412 audio interface is available to preorder for $2,799 USD.