Soundtoys has announced the release of a free maintenance update for all version 5 product owners.
The version 5.2.3 update includes a variety of bug fixes and updates, and adds support for macOS High Sierra.
Changes in Soundtoys 5.2.3
- Little Plate now included in the Soundtoys 5 installer.
- Fixed rare audio dropout/glitches on Windows systems.
- Fixed crash that could happen sometimes on session recall.
- Fixed sluggish animation of tweak drawers on high DPI monitors on Mac.
- Fixed rhythm editor to allow for creation of multi-bar rhythms.
- Fixed “update nesting too deep” alert.
- Added support for triggering via MIDI to AAX versions of FilterFreak and PrimalTap.
- Fixed CPU spiking in certain instances.
- Fixed AudioSuite support for different stem formats (mono-mono, mono-stereo, stereo-stereo) for Tremolator, Decapitator, Devil-Loc Deluxe, FilterFreak 1 & 2, Little Radiator, Radiator, and Sie-Q.
- Fixed occasional crash when rendering in Reaper on Windows.
- Fixed preset sorting in macOS High Sierra.
- Audio Units plug-ins will now scan correctly without requiring a restart in macOS High Sierra.
- Locked knob titles will remain red when GUI is closed and reopened.
- Fixed Pro Tools automation hotkey support for Effect Rack, as well as compound parameters like Delay Notes/Time in EchoBoy.
- Fixed Pro Tools automation hotkey support for all plug-ins on Windows.
- Fixed session recall in AU Lab.
- Fixed balance offset in in PanMan Random & Triggered modes.
All Soundtoys users with any version 5 plugin or bundle can log into their Soundtoys account to download this free update.
More information: Soundtoys