Spaectrum Arts has announced Layer Synthesis Project: Origin, a Kontakt instrument library with a focus on dark and eerie atmospheres.
LSP: Origin features a 4 simultaneous track playback system using a base of 400 sounds. These can be played forwards and backwards and the start and end of each track can be defined. The tracks can be modulated in many way using advanced functions. You can modulate the volume, pan, tuning, effects of each separate tracks in a profound way.
LSP: Origin has a randomisation feature, allowing the user to instantly create amazing combination of sounds. The randomisation feature is completely tweakable. You can adjust the amount of randomisation for every parameter.
The library comes with over 300 presets to start off with. More will be added at no cost through time.
The library contains the full version of the library, and a simplified version.
LSP: Origin features
- 400 unique sounds in 44.1Khz – 24 bits wav.
- Millions of combinations.
- Play each tracks forward & backward.
- Tune each track individually.
- Choose the start & end loop of each track.
- 40 envelopes and 20 LFOs for Advanced modulation.
- 4 chains of 8 effects assignable on any individual track.
- Fully customisable randomisation feature.
- 23 Impulse Responses.
LSP: Origin for Kontakt 5 (full version) is available for the introductory price of 84 EUR (regular 99 EUR).