Apisonic Labs has launched a new drum/percussion sampler plugin designed to be fast and easy for use.
The MPC-style Speedrum instrument features 32 pads with essential effects and 8 sample layers per pad.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- 16 stereo outputs.
- Saving and Loading of drum kits.
- Multi-pad editing, copy and swap, delete, drag and drop…
- Multi-pad controls changing, including FX controls.
- Midi-learn for every pad, save/load trigger maps.
- 8 “Cut” (choke) and “Cut By” groups, and Trigger pad.
- 12 color to highlight a particular pad or a group.
- Humanization of Velocity, Pitch, Time and Pan.
- Four essential effects: distortion, filter, compressor, transients.
- Multiple layers playing Mode.
- Waveform view of loaded sample.
- Non-destructive editor, easily zoomable.
- Integrated sample and drumkit browser with drag and drop loading.
- 10 slots for favorite folders.
- Sample preview capability.
Available for macOS, Windows and Linux, Speedrum is priced 49 EUR. It comes in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats. For a taste of Speedrum you can also check out the free light version.
More information: Apisonic Labs